70 FR 105 pgs. 32672-32673 - Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
Type: NOTICEVolume: 70Number: 105Pages: 32672 - 32673
FR document: [FR Doc. 05-11032 Filed 6-2-05; 8:45 am]
Agency: Railroad Retirement Board
Official PDF Version: PDF Version
RAILROAD RETIREMENT BOARD
Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
Summary: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Statement Regarding Contributions and Support.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-134.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0099.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 09/30/2005.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 100.
(8) Total annual responses: 100.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 259.
(10) Collection description: Dependency on the employee for one-half support at the time of the employee's death can be a condition affecting eligibility for a survivor annuity provided for under Section 2 of the Railroad Retirement Act. One-half support is also a condition which may negate the public service pension offset in Tier 1 for a spouse or widow(er).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.
[FR Doc. 05-11032 Filed 6-2-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-P