68 FR 196 pgs. 58366-58367 - Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
Type: NOTICEVolume: 68Number: 196Pages: 58366 - 58367
FR document: [FR Doc. 03-25567 Filed 10-8-03; 8:45 am]
Agency: Railroad Retirement Board
Official PDF Version: PDF Version
RAILROAD RETIREMENT BOARD
Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Vocational Report.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-251.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0141.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 11/30/2003.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 6,000.
(8) Total annual responses: 6,000.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 3,045.
(10) Collection description: Section 2 the Railroad Retirement Act provides for the payment of disability annuities to qualified employees and widower(s). The collection obtains the information needed to determine their ability to work.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363).
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2092, and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.
[FR Doc. 03-25567 Filed 10-8-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M