69 FR 182 pg. 56455 - Agenda for Board of Directors' Meeting, October 1, 2004, 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Type: NOTICEVolume: 69Number: 182Page: 56455
FR document: [FR Doc. 04-21313 Filed 9-17-04; 3:17 pm]
Agency: Inter-American Foundation
Official PDF Version: PDF Version
Agenda for Board of Directors' Meeting, October 1, 2004, 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
The meeting will be open except for the portion specified as a closed session as provided in 22 CFR Part 1004.4(f).
9:30 a.m.Call to Order; Welcome words for the new Board Members; Approval of the Minutes of the April 23, 2004 meeting; Resolutions in recognition of outgoing Chairman Frank D. Yturria and Vice Chair Patricia Hill Williams; Executive Session (Closed session to discuss personnel issues, as provided in 22 CFR Part 1004.4(f)).
11 a.m.President's Report
FY 2004 Accomplishments
• Public diplomacy and outreach
• Inter-agency cooperation
• The grant program
• The Haiti Program
• Corporate outreach
• Internal operations
Challenges and Opportunities for the Future
• Fulfilling the IAF mission
• IAF as trendsetter
• Is the IAF under-funded given its potential?
• Areas for improvement
• Analysis of the evaluation of 10 randomly selected grants: What have we learned?
• Highlights of the grant to Arariwa in Cuzco, Perú: Increasing crop yields through integrated community-based pest control.
12:30 p.m.Other Business of interest/concern to Board Members.
1:30 p.m.Adjournment; Office tour and meet staff.
[FR Doc. 04-21313 Filed 9-17-04; 3:17 pm]
BILLING CODE 7025-01-M