68 FR 91 pg. 25317 - Sunshine Act Meeting
Type: NOTICEVolume: 68Number: 91Page: 25317
FR document: [FR Doc. 03-11949 Filed 5-8-03; 3:55 pm]
Agency: Commodity Credit Corporation
Official PDF Version: PDF Version
COMMODITY CREDIT CORPORATION
Sunshine Act Meeting
Time and date:
3 p.m., May 15, 2003.
Room 104-A, Jamie Whitten Building, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC.
Matters to be considered:
1. Approval of the Minutes of the Special Open meeting of May 17, 1999.
2. Memorandum re: Update of Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC)-Owned Inventory.
3. Memorandum re: Commodity Credit Corporation Financial Condition Report.
4. Memorandum re: Commodity Credit Corporation Stocks Available for Donation Overseas Under Section 416(b) of the Agricultural Act of 1949, as Amended, for Fiscal Years 1998 through 2003.
5. Docket A-POL-98-007, Revision. 1, re: Commodity Credit Corporation Claims Policy.
6. Briefing re: Status of the Specialty Crop Grant Program, Agricultural Economic Assistance Act (Pub. L. 107-25), which involves authorized Commodity Credit Corporation funding of $169 million to states.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Monique B. Randolph, Assistant Secretary, Commodity Credit Corporation, Stop 0571, U.S. Department of Agriculture, 1400 Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC 20250-0571.
Dated: May 8, 2003.
Thomas B. Hofeller,
Secretary, Commodity Credit Corporation.
[FR Doc. 03-11949 Filed 5-8-03; 3:55 pm]
BILLING CODE 3410-05-P